The DSCB provides multi-agency training to all individuals who work directly or indirectly with children, young people and their families. Training is a key priority for Doncaster Safeguarding Children Board and the partners.
'Working Together to Safeguard Children' emphasises the need for a skilled and knowledgeable workforce to work with children and families and recognises the importance of single and inter–agency training in achieving that goal. Inter-agency training has a key role in taking forward this agenda.
We aim to achieve these goals by bringing together multi-disciplinary professional groups to deliver and receive high quality training, relevant to both the local and national agenda.
For any information or support on training please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01302 734214.
- Online Learning
- Childhood Neglect - Recognition and a Multi-Agency Response
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Parent Mental Illness
- Signs of Safety Roadshows
- Mock Initial Child Protection Conference - Signs of Safety Approach
- Delivering Early Help
- Doncaster Safeguarding Children Board Training Strategy 2015 -2016
- Download (71KB - DOCX)