This part of the website applies to you if you are a ‘Professional’, working with children & young people and their families in an employed or voluntary capacity.
Doncaster SCB is responsible for co-coordinating local agencies in the statutory and non-statutory sectors and has a collective responsibility for ensuring that all agencies working with children and families in Doncaster undertake their safeguarding duties and responsibilities.
This section is about sharing information in order to help and assist professionals in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
We hope you will find the information useful.
- Policies and Procedures
- Private Fostering
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Early Help
- Children's Social Work Matters
- Sexual Exploitation
- Safeguarding Deaf and Disabled Children
- Professionals Online Safety Helpline
- Doncaster Domestic Abuse Service
- Safeguarding Adults Board
- Local Transformation Plan
- Download (5.16MB)
- DBHFT Safeguarding Annual Report 2015-2016
- Download (791KB)
- DBHFT Safeguarding Newsletter - March 2017
- Download (1.6MB)
- SY Fire Rescue - Safe Well - A Guide For Partners
- Download (360KB)
- SY Fire Rescue - Keep Safe Well Leaflet
- Download (1.36MB)
- Getting the best from complaints
- Download (225KB)
- Trust's Procedure for Complaints Flow Chart
- Download (20KB)
- Doncaster SofS Stratagy 2016
- Download (466KB)
- Eating Disorder CAMHS Leaflet for Professionals
- Download (2.89MB)