Your Local Safeguarding Children Board is known as Doncaster Safeguarding Children Board (DSCB).
The role of DSCB is to make sure that all those working with children in the Doncaster area work together to keep the children safe and promote their welfare. We co-ordinate the work that is done to make sure it is as effective and useful as possible.
‘Working Together to Safeguard Children’ is guidance provided by the Government which spells out the important role given to DSCB. You can find a young person's version within the Downloads and Resources.
Get in touch:
If you have a question or would like to talk to someone to see how we can help, please get in touch by calling 01302 734214 or by emailing email@example.com
- The Children's Commissioner for England
- Respect Yourself
- What happens at a Child Protection Conference?
- Child in Care Council
- UK Youth Parliament
- Do you need help?
- Contacting Childline #dontspeakenglish
- Know your rights
- Private Fostering
- Staying Safe Online
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Sexual Exploitation
- NSPCC Deaf Zone
- Domestic Abuse Service
- The young person’s guide to the Children and Families Act 2014
- Download (5.39MB)
- A young persons guide to Working Together
- Download (2.27MB)
- DSCB Annual Report 2014-15 Childrens version
- Download (2.43MB)
- Young Persons’ Guide to the Munro Review of Child Protection
- Download (928KB)
- Local Transformation Plan
- Download (5.16MB)