DSCB and DSAB holds safeguarding fortnight 25th September - 6th October 2017
Welcome to the Doncaster Safeguarding Children Board (DSCB) website.
The DSCB is a statutory body which is independently chaired and consists of senior representatives of all the partner agencies and organisations working together to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people in Doncaster.
Please note that this website does not run effectively on Internet Explorer, please use Google Chrome.
Children's Social Work Matters: Children’s Social Work Matters is a collaboration of 15 organisations within Yorkshire & Humber – sharing knowledge, experience, united in supporting and promoting the social work profession. The website provides a resource for Social Workers to develop, contribute and shape practice and lead on making a difference for children, young people and families in the region. For further information please visit the Children's Social Work Matters website
- NAO - Children in need of help or protection
- Download (8.07MB)
- BU Financial Scamming - Campaign Research to date
- Download (943KB)
- BU Financial Scamming - Defining Terms
- Download (1.31MB)
- Next of Kin - Understanding decision making authorities
- Download (220KB)
- DSCB Subgroup Structure 2016
- Download (86KB)
- DSCB Annual Report 2015 - 2016
- Download (4.09MB)
- Business Plan on a Page 2017-18
- Download (212KB)
- Thresholds Document
- Download (1.59MB)
- DSCB Support Team Contact Details-1 (1)
- Download (155KB)
Safe Sleeping Week 13-19th March 2017